Windows XP/error message

When trying to access I get a microsoft error message that keeps repeating itself after I send it. This is the only site that does this on one but not the other of my computers. I redownloaded explorer 8 with no improvement, but I can access it using google chrome.  How weird is that?

Goggle Chrome is its own browser so when you install
It. It overrides I.E. as your browser. I personally donít use it
Since I like to keep IE 8 as my primary browser. Of course if
You want to go back to IE 8 I can walk you through it to return
It to the normal operation but it would take me a long time to
Walk you through this on the sight but I can do it with you on the
Phone.  I also need to know what Operating system you are using
XP,  Vista. If you would like me to help you that way I would need your phone number in Florida or you can call me at 718 275 3505 or e mail me at  I will be in all day and anytime is alright.

Windows XP

David Cohen

I can answer questions on all Windows operating systems such as Crashes and recovery, virus removal, networking, programs, such as word, Games, freeze ups, installations, boot up troubles, hardware, and more. I am Microsoft certified on all operating systems up to windows 7 You should understand not all troubles can Be fixed through text. Sometimes I need to Have the PC in front of me. Even with text My success rate is 98%.

I have been repairing, installing, and working steady in this field since 1998. my success rate is 99%

PC world

Graduated from Cooper union degree in computer technology Audio and production engineering.

Queens College setting up an internet radio station

Too numerous to put here