Windows XP/install software on netbook

Question
Hello Saed Shawwa (I apologize - I don't know which is your first name),
me again from yesterday.  I have an HP LaserJet 1020 printer which I've been using for years with my desktop.  I recently bought an Acer Netbook (windows xp) and want to connect the printer to the laptop.  Of course, there is no CD drive to install the software.  How can I let my netbook know what do to with the printer?  Does HP have a way to download the driver for such situations? thanks for your help
Jonathan

Answer
Hello Jonatahn how are you doing
yes hp does have the drive
download the driver from the link below on your netbook and then install it then hook up the printer to the netbook using the usb cable or connect directly to the printer on the desktop machine if it shared.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=228&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw

good luck and have a nice day

Windows XP

Saed Shawwa