Windows XP/lost My Pictures from start up page in Windows XP pro

I was deleting some files from My Documents, and I think I saw My Pictures as being deleted too. So when I went back my start-up page, the My Pictures program was gone. I still have all of my photos, but they are in My Documents. How do I get My Pictures back, as it was part of the original OS

Itís hard to say how they got put into another folder so what you need to
Do is bring up my pictures folder on one page then bring up your documents
On another page then drag and drop the pictures from documents to my pictures and they will be transferred or if they are still in the recycle bin
You can just restore them.

Windows XP

David Cohen

I can answer questions on all Windows operating systems such as Crashes and recovery, virus removal, networking, programs, such as word, Games, freeze ups, installations, boot up troubles, hardware, and more. I am Microsoft certified on all operating systems up to windows 7 You should understand not all troubles can Be fixed through text. Sometimes I need to Have the PC in front of me. Even with text My success rate is 98%.

I have been repairing, installing, and working steady in this field since 1998. my success rate is 99%

PC world

Graduated from Cooper union degree in computer technology Audio and production engineering.

Queens College setting up an internet radio station

Too numerous to put here