Windows XP/white pages .com microsoft error

this is the only site I have a problem with.  I keep getting a repeated error message that keeps cycling when I send it.  It just started this a few weeks ago and has continued to work fine on my other computer.  
Additionally the other computer has the desktop shortcut icons moving where they are not wanted every time I add one or try to rearrange them even though nothing has been added

As for the whitepages, I can not help you there. On the icons not arranging the way you'd like, I can help you there. If you haven't tried already, attempt to load the website in a different browser. If you are using Internet Explorer, I recommend using Firefox of Google Chrome as a main browser as there is more functionality, security and support for webpages

Right click on your desktop and mouse over "Arrange Icons by" and when the sub-menu opens up, you'll have a list of options to "Auto-arrange", "Align to grid", and then other options to sort by name, type, etc. If oyu want to move your desktop icons anywhere you want, make sure "Align to grid" is deselected. After this is done, you should be able to move your icons around. You might also want to deselect "Auto-arrange" so it doesn't snap back later if you add icons or arrange them by "name", "type", etc.

Hope this helps, have a great day!

Windows XP

I can answer most questions regarding installation of Windows XP, speed optimization, recommended minimal installation specifications, any hardware issues you may encounter, dual booting, best anti-virus software to go with without spending a dime, and much more. If you'd like to dual boot any Linux OS with your Windows XP, I can guide you through that as well. If it is not related to Windows XP, please choose another expert who can help you.

Experience includes repairing hundreds of desktops and laptops, upgrading some computers from Windows 7 or Vista to Windows XP (yes, this is actually an upgrade), using Linux operating systems for data recovery, diagnosis and more! I've also done capacitor repairs on motherboards with a high success rate. I regularly speed up customers computers to like new speeds or faster

Associates of Science in Computer Information Technology