Windows XP/HP split x2

Question
Hi, I have an HP split x2 which I got not to lone ago, I've had it for at least two to three weeks now, but because my computer was running slow and I had downloaded many things I have no idea what they were, so Bing impatient not wanting to read anything I just kept clicking buttons, any how I decided to restart my computer, well my computer was running out of power so I plug it in, because I was in a hurry I didn't didn't pay attention to the fact that I didn't plug it in all the way, so it restarted but sure enough the power died in the middle of its session, so I tried doing it again, this time a notification piped up, and my computer won't restart, I've pressed the power button and held it down for at least a minute and that still didn't work, there is no battery unit so I can't take the battery out for it is built in the computer. I need help, i would like to start using my computer as soon as possible.

Answer
thats a windows 8 PC 8 is a beta version (being tested by you for MS.
What you tell me is that you basically downloaded some bad stuff.
best thing to do is reinstall windows either with a disk if you have it or
the ghost copy on your HD and start fresh.

Windows XP

David Cohen