Windows XP/too many Windows 7 user profiles

I have a fairly new Dell computer preloaded with Windows 7. I am the only user, my wife uses it only occasionally.

I used some sort of utility (can't remember the name) to transfer my files from my old Windows XP computer. My new computer is working fine, but I've noticed lately that I'm spending too much time finding files, especially those downloaded from my browser.

The issue seems to be that I have 4 user profiles: Administrator, Default, Public and Theo (my name). I am wondering if I can safely get rid of one or two of these profiles? Under Public and Default I see no files that I need but I'm wondering if deleting them will mess something up.

I think what you are asking is can you remove some of the users
On win 7. You need you be logged on as the administrator to do this.
Go to user accounts chose the account you want to change or delete.
Click on the account
You want to delete. Click on delete the account. If the user has files that need
to be saved
You can save them to your desktop. Then make sure on the user accounts that you are the administrator. Thatís it.

Windows XP

David Cohen

I can answer questions on all Windows operating systems such as Crashes and recovery, virus removal, networking, programs, such as word, Games, freeze ups, installations, boot up troubles, hardware, and more. I am Microsoft certified on all operating systems up to windows 7 You should understand not all troubles can Be fixed through text. Sometimes I need to Have the PC in front of me. Even with text My success rate is 98%.

I have been repairing, installing, and working steady in this field since 1998. my success rate is 99%

PC world

Graduated from Cooper union degree in computer technology Audio and production engineering.

Queens College setting up an internet radio station

Too numerous to put here