Windows XP/BIOS Update

Question
Updated BIOS on Toshiba A105, and now get four screens on one, even on start up.  How can I revert to the older BIOS version?

Answer
Hi Dave,

What do you mean you get four screens on one? Did you go into the Windows display options to see if you can correct the issue there?

Why did you update the BIOS? I'm not aware of any way to "revert" the BIOS. You will most likely need to download the previous version and do a manual load to restore it. You can check the Toshiba website to see if they have it available or contact support to see if they can provide a link to a previous version.

Kevin.

Windows XP

Kevin Hou