Windows XP/sticky keys

Question
Hello sir,

I am currently an under-graduate and require information about the following qs. for some project.

Q. I know that sticky keys can be switched on by pressing shift key 5 times. What I want to know is how the computer recognizes that sticky keys must be started or stopped only when a user presses the shift key 5 times, i.e. is there someway(maybe using regedit) that we can configure to start sticky keys by our own choice of keys. For example, I want to begin sticky keys just by pressing shift key twice.

I would be humbly waiting for an answer

-rahul

Answer
Hi Rahul,

Yes, you can change this setting in the Keyboard settings under Settings > Control Panel:

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/a

Hope that helps.

Kevin.

Windows XP

Kevin Hou