Windows XP/music to computer

Hi Thomas,
I would like to take a song recording from my DVR and get it onto my computer, then burn it to a CD. I have a Dell computer about  8 yrs. old and it runs Windows XP. Is this possible? Thanks for any advice.

Steve:  This is kinda sorta out of my ballpark.  However, I did some snooping and came up with this:  See if this helps any.  There are a whole bunch of URLs out there that deal with this issue.  Just google transfer from dvr to pc.  Sorry I couldn't have been more of a help.  Enjoy.

Windows XP

Thomas Mihalik

Can assist with most issues involving XP - system configuration, drivers, recovery, home network set-up/maintenance and so forth. Can also help with issues like viruses, system cleanups and peripherals such as printers, external hard drives as well as other USB devices.

Was system administrator for over 45 users at a major research university in the Chicago area for 10 years (before I finally was able to hire someone to do it). Also have owned/configured computers for over 20+ years. Also volunteer locally to fix computers for seniors.

NACUBO SCUP United Way Humane Society

B.A. Humanities, Purdue M.S. Management, Purdue