Windows XP/Restricting printer properties

I need to restrict some of the tabs under printer properties. Please guide me

1.Double-click on the Printers icon in the Control Panel or select Settings in the Start menu and then choose the Printers option.

2.Right-click on the icon of the printer you want to configure and then select Properties from the pop-up menu.

3.This opens the dialog box . You can now set the printer properties.  

Windows XP

David Cohen

I can answer questions on all Windows operating systems such as Crashes and recovery, virus removal, networking, programs, such as word, Games, freeze ups, installations, boot up troubles, hardware, and more. I am Microsoft certified on all operating systems up to windows 7 You should understand not all troubles can Be fixed through text. Sometimes I need to Have the PC in front of me. Even with text My success rate is 98%.

I have been repairing, installing, and working steady in this field since 1998. my success rate is 99%

PC world

Graduated from Cooper union degree in computer technology Audio and production engineering.

Queens College setting up an internet radio station

Too numerous to put here