Windows XP/Controls for parents

I have a Wire router. My computer is connect to the Internet.
My router is connected to my TV. You can get the Internet (google, netflix, skype, flikr, youtube, Internet movies, etc) on the TV.
I have parental controls for the TV (Visiso). They only work for the TV channels, not for the Internet programs on the TV.
I have Windows XP Pro. I usually use Firefox. My question is: if I put a parental control program on my computer, would that transfer (the parental controls) to the Internet programs on my TV?
Are they any parental control programs in windows xp pro?
Thanks for your time...

Hi Frank,

I don't have any software particular in mind, but you can try some listed at:

I would test them out first to see if you like them before purchasing. Hopefully they all have a trial period.

If you have a separate TV with parental control, it should not conflict with it, so you should be ok. They should be two distinct features from each other.

Windows XP

Kevin Hou

I`m familiar with Windows 95/98/2K/XP/7 problems and will try my best to assist you. Feel free to ask any software or hardware related questions.

I started using computers over 10 years ago and have grown to both love and hate it to say the least. I have studied computer programming and graduated with a bachelor's degree in computer science.

Bachelors in computer information science