Windows XP/Controls for parents

Question
I have a Wire router. My computer is connect to the Internet.
My router is connected to my TV. You can get the Internet (google, netflix, skype, flikr, youtube, Internet movies, etc) on the TV.
I have parental controls for the TV (Visiso). They only work for the TV channels, not for the Internet programs on the TV.
I have Windows XP Pro. I usually use Firefox. My question is: if I put a parental control program on my computer, would that transfer (the parental controls) to the Internet programs on my TV?
Are they any parental control programs in windows xp pro?
Thanks for your time...

Answer
Hi Frank,

I don't have any software particular in mind, but you can try some listed at:

http://download.cnet.com/windows/parental-control/3150-27064_4-0.html

I would test them out first to see if you like them before purchasing. Hopefully they all have a trial period.

If you have a separate TV with parental control, it should not conflict with it, so you should be ok. They should be two distinct features from each other.

Kevin.

Windows XP

Kevin Hou