Windows XP/Windows 8 photo transfer

Question
How do I transfer a photo received in my Mail app (embedded in an email) to my Photos app?

Hoping you can answer a Windows 8 question.  I have a Lenovo touch screen desktop computer with mouse and keyboard.

Answer
Try out these steps to copy or move files and other folders on your Windows 8 system. As you can see, Windows 8 transfer is not that difficult and can be done in a matter of minutes. If you still have any queries regarding the same, How to move or copy files and folders in Windows 8
Follow the directions given below and see for yourself how easy Windows 8 transfer really is. In the example provided below, let us assume that the Traveler file is being moved to the Morocco folder from the House folder.
1.   Align the two windows next to each other:
Select the first window, press down the Windows key and then click the right arrow button. To fill up the screen’s left half, select the other window, press down the Windows key and click the left arrow key.
2.   Hover the mouse pointer against the folder or file that you wish to move:
In this example, aim your mouse pointer at the Traveler file.
3.   Move the mouse until it points at the destination folder while pressing down the right mouse button:
Drag the Traveler file from the House folder to the Morocco folder. Moving the mouse will drag the file along and Windows 8 will tell you that you are moving the Traveler file. Drag the icons only when you are pressing down the right mouse button. When you position the icon, Windows 8 will give you a list of options from which you can choose to move,  copy or create a shortcut. Windows 8 will not. You can also right click on the image save the picture to your PC then use the method above.
david  

Windows XP

David Cohen