Windows XP/Windows XP

Question
hi,
my windows corrupts normally after 15 to 20 days, i am using a pirated CD of windows purchased from market. if you can help me and advise me a permanent solution for this, knowing that i can not purchase a genius CD of windows xp as it is very expensive

Answer
Are you getting corrupt Windows, or are you getting the Windows Genuine Advantage not valid problem? If you are getting the Windows Genuine Advantage problem, install a fresh copy of Windows again but do NOT install updates, DISABLE Automatic updates, do NOT install updates when installing a newer version of Internet Explorer (IE asks if you want to install updates while installing IE), and turn off the service "Automatic Updates" using "services.msc". Access services.msc by Going to Start--->Run... and then simply typing services.msc

Many people think updates are good, but in fact even on legit systems, updates can be pretty damaging to the system, so if the computer works, why update? I never update Windows and to this day, it still runs fine.

There are only two decent versions of Windows XP that you can use for your situation. Windows XP Black Edition and Windows XP Performance Edition. I prefer Black edition just because it is more beefier and has more features by default. After you install a fresh copy of Windows XP, you may have to install drivers to make all your hardware work properly, such as your sound, graphics accelerator, network devices.

Have a great day!

Windows XP

Flinix