Windows XP/ , VIRUS

I have the subject virus. Malware does not intercept it, and the instructions I get from internet searches appear to be confused at best. They all appear to be thrashing at the solution. I have Norton anti-virus and whatever comes with W7, but none are effective.
Are you familiar with this one and if so, can you suggest a possible solution.
When I attempt to bring up Foxfire, the system brings up a screen which attempts to link to, and Malware tells me that it has blocked  the link to
Hope you can help.

Searchnu” is a browser hijacker that will change your homepage to,and
replace your default search engine to Futhermore, this program will display
ads and sponsored links in your search results, and may colect search terms from your search queries
Searchnu got on your computer after you have installed another free software or add-on that had bundled into their installer this browser hijacker.
For example, when you install iLivid, you’ll also install the Searchnu, set your browser homepage to and change your default search engine to, when you uninstall iLivid from your computer, your web browser’s default settings will not be restored. This means that you’ll have to remove Searchnu from your favorite web browser manually.
You should always pay attention when installing software because often, a software installer includes optional installs, such as this browser hijacker. Be very careful what you agree to install. Always opt for the custom installation and deselect anything that is not familiar, especially optional software that you never wanted to download and install in the first place. It goes without saying that you should not install software that you don’t trust
1.   At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button, go over to the Help sub-menu To continue, click Reset Firefox in the confirmation window that opens.
2.   Firefox will close and be reset. When it’s done, a window will list the information that was imported. Click Finish and Firefox will open. That’s it – you’re done

Windows XP

David Cohen

I can answer questions on all Windows operating systems such as Crashes and recovery, virus removal, networking, programs, such as word, Games, freeze ups, installations, boot up troubles, hardware, and more. I am Microsoft certified on all operating systems up to windows 7 You should understand not all troubles can Be fixed through text. Sometimes I need to Have the PC in front of me. Even with text My success rate is 98%.

I have been repairing, installing, and working steady in this field since 1998. my success rate is 99%

PC world

Graduated from Cooper union degree in computer technology Audio and production engineering.

Queens College setting up an internet radio station

Too numerous to put here