Windows XP/crash

QUESTION: turned on pc only get desktop pic with no icons,no start bar can do nothing,i get wininet.dll not found,errow loading newdev.dll,urlmon.dll not is a dell deminison 8300,maybe 8 to10 years old.after setting a while it does go to my screen saver.any thing I can do? thanks in advance

ANSWER: Try safe mode f8 during boot try last known good configuration
or if you can get to system restore there try that. if nothing works
a fresh format and reinstall Xp.

QUESTION: tried safe mode all that nothing worked cannot do anything  no way to click anything but the f keys on reboot

ANSWER: Larry, according to what your getting i think you have a corrupt
driver wininet.dll is one that gets this message newdev.dll means
you or some third partysoftwear got installed.If this was my PC
If you have a legitimate copy of XP a repair may do it.If you don't know how
I can walk you through it on the phone. You can call me at 718 275 3505
i am up till the wee hours.

QUESTION: I have a good copy of xp that came with it.if you could email me directions on how to get to the re install,i think I could do it,but I have nothing to punch on any thing,my email is  

you would want to boot to the cd. How depends on bios settings. Or a message
on boot up that says boot to gives you an option maybe to hit f11 or 12 to boot to the cd.
Then  you dont want to do a format, first try a repair. There is a point
once the cd loads files where it says repair, use that option. Se if it works/

Windows XP

David Cohen

I can answer questions on all Windows operating systems such as Crashes and recovery, virus removal, networking, programs, such as word, Games, freeze ups, installations, boot up troubles, hardware, and more. I am Microsoft certified on all operating systems up to windows 7 You should understand not all troubles can Be fixed through text. Sometimes I need to Have the PC in front of me. Even with text My success rate is 98%.

I have been repairing, installing, and working steady in this field since 1998. my success rate is 99%

PC world

Graduated from Cooper union degree in computer technology Audio and production engineering.

Queens College setting up an internet radio station

Too numerous to put here