Windows XP/event vwr ?

do you know how to tell of a hack using event viewer?

Hackers can not get into your event viewer unless you let them do so.
The only time that can happen is if some one does this.
In one infamous scam, a person claiming to be from Microsoft phones someone up and instructs them to open the Event Viewer. The person is sure to see error messages here, and the scammer will ask for the persons credit card number to fix them.
The other way this can put you at risk is if you allow a download from a second
or third party program that installs a rouge program and takes control of your
PC. Otherwise it is safe. beware of what you download these days since some downloads
have these programs as part of the original program that you want and there rouge
software gets into your PC. just be carful of what you download.

Windows XP

David Cohen

I can answer questions on all Windows operating systems such as Crashes and recovery, virus removal, networking, programs, such as word, Games, freeze ups, installations, boot up troubles, hardware, and more. I am Microsoft certified on all operating systems up to windows 7 You should understand not all troubles can Be fixed through text. Sometimes I need to Have the PC in front of me. Even with text My success rate is 98%.

I have been repairing, installing, and working steady in this field since 1998. my success rate is 99%

PC world

Graduated from Cooper union degree in computer technology Audio and production engineering.

Queens College setting up an internet radio station

Too numerous to put here