Windows XP/total chaos

Question
Hi I really and truly hope you can help me,the other night made a huge mistake and I don't know what I have done but my desktop does not want to log in it tells me username is not available and I can't get into my desktop at all I tried putting un a windows XP disc but also no luck my desktop seems to have lost everything must I through it away or is there a way to get into it again please help ad this desktop has my work files on it and my company is now lost without it ad I can't get my enails and we can't get into the system
Thanking you
Gavin

Answer
Hello Gavin how are you doing

just to double check, you can still get to a login screen? but it will not accept your password? or your username? is it work computer or your own personal computer?

if you do get into the logins screen , hit control + alt + delete and at the username field type in administrator and leave the password blank and hit ok and see if you can login

email me directly at alshawwa@gmail.com it will be faster to communicate because i may ask you for more details to try to solve that problem

Windows XP

Saed Shawwa