Windows XP/MS Office 2003 Outlook Folder

Question
Hi my second attempt at this issue, I'll word it differently for clarity. A user clicked on one of her personal folders. selected the option to Move too.. Then in error, selected Calendar. the Folder moved to Calendar. Now she is not able to move it back or access it. It is too late to undo. I can see the folder only when clicking on the option to Move too... or when viewing properties on the personal folder. If it's outside your field of expertise, perhaps you can advise who I can ask instead?

Answer
Hello Lucien

while you are in outlook hit ctrl+6 " ctrl key on keyboard + number 6" , or click on Go on the toolbar and choose folder list

the navigation pane on the left will expand it self , you will see the calendar with a + before it , expand it and then drag the folder you moved to where you want

Good Luck!

Windows XP

Saed Shawwa