Windows XP/older version of webshots

Question
where can i find the complete downloadable version of webshots?
I have waaaayyy to many photos to loose using the new?? version, dont like it anyway!!!

Answer
You can manually make a copy of the photos you currently have and write them to a different location so they will not be lost. I'm not too sure on the program Webshots and what changes that they have made that no one seems to like. I also have a friend who agrees on the new webshots program not being what they liked. I have no idea if this is the new version disliked by many, but you can try downloading the wbsamp.exe from here ( http://ftp.muw.edu/Utilities/Webshots/ )and seeing if it is the old version. Again, I do not know if the source is an archive or the newer webshots.

Hope this helps, have a great day!

Windows XP

Flinix