Windows XP/Flipora

How do I get rid of Flipora from my computer

Hello Yahaya,

Although I deal more directly with WindowsXP technical problems and issues, I’d be glad to try to help you out.

Looking up what Flipora is, it seems like some sort of information-collecting social-interacting tool, but for those who do not want to use it (it seems many people are having trouble with it, such as!topic/chrome/Ci5LYDqeByE ), here are some webpages with information on how to remove it:

It seems like most of it can be uninstalled and/or disabled, but there may be portions that require other third-party tools to remove. While it does not seem like Flipora in and of itself is a virus or Trojan, it does seem to collect information and spread it automatically, which may be something some people might not want to do. I hope those pages above help to at least start you off in removing it. Good luck with it, Yahaya!

Windows XP

Troy M. MCSE, CNA, MCP, CST, IC3, Aplus

Hi there! Even though I am relatively new around here, I have been having great fun with PCs for over two decades now, becoming familiar with Windows through versions 3.x/9x/Me/2000/XP/2003/7/8/10. I enjoy helping others with what I feel is an exciting industry - computers are always changing, improving and offering new opportunities for learning. I look forward to assisting you with questions concerning Windows, how it interacts with your PC Hardware, configuration/settings or just general tips and ideas. Besides troubleshooting questions, feel free to ask the basics, as well. I will always start there, and I firmly believe that there is no such thing as a dumb question - we are all ‘Beginners’ at one time or another!

I am an A+ Certified, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer with Computer Service Technician and LAN Administration diplomas and over 15 years direct experience with PCs including assembly, troubleshooting/support and upgrading. I have worked for retail outlets, schools and businesses, and have been an Instructor in the past as well – helping others, just like you, understand and enjoy computers!

MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer), CNA (Certified Novell Administrator), MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional), CST (Computer Service Technician (Formerly Computer Engineering Technician)(Hardware/OS servicing Diploma), IC3 (Internet and Core Computing Certification)(Hardware/OperatingSystem/Internet Fundamentals Certification), A+ (Computing Technology Industry Association Hardware/Operating System Certification)