Windows XP/WindowsXP about to lose MicroSoft support

Question
I like Windows XP.   Are there any other options I have besides buying a new computer or upgrading to Windows 7 or 8?  Can I get support from somewhere else?

Any tips will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Answer
Getting "support" from Microsoft for Windows XP has never truly existed. The only thing you really get with "support" is updates for the OS. 99.99% of all circumstances do not require the user to update their OS. Updating also overtime slows down the computer and takes up a lot of hard drive space. I've been running without and updated version of Windows XP SP3 for many years as my main computer and to this day, I've had no problems.

In short, do not worry about having support for Windows XP. You can still use the operating system just as you always have.

Windows XP

Flinix