Windows XP/WXP-Internet Explorer 8

Question
An annoying little problem.I cannot access Best Match and View from the buttons on the main page of ebay.co.uk. although I can get the functions via the advanced search button.I do not have any similar problems using ebay.com.I have tried reinstalling Internet Explorer 8 to no avail.Can you help please?
Dennis

Answer
Hello Dennis,

Having mentioned that, lately, has I.E 8 prompted you to install JAVA in your browser?
If not, then it is crucial that you do so as some of the features not showing up on the current eBay website strongly do rely on JAVA. Please click on the link below and follow prompts to complete installation:

Click HERE to proceed please.

And once you're done installing that, please follow the link below to download, install and run ADWCLEANER. This will get rid of all 3rd-party website infections residing in your browsers.

Click HERE to proceed please.

Kind Regards,
Lenny.

Windows XP

Lenny