Windows XP/my firefox homepage

Thank you,Flinix,for your previous answering me but it seems that my problems will never end:
My home page is but it changes to and now I have those I do not want. I want Goggle com. but it stays approx.3 days and then it switches to those other ones. what shall I do to fix it once and for all.
Awaiting your kind and useful answer,
I thank you billions times

Well one thing that could be causing the problem is the spelling of . In all three instances above, you typed "Goggle", and there is not a, or a, so the computer may be trying to find the "Goggle" website in the case that the extension (.com, .net, .org, etc) was typed incorrectly by the user.

To fix the issue, simply make sure to put "" into your home page settings. You can copy what I typed as is (without the quote marks) and I even made it a secure version of the page by having the page load through a secure shell, indicated by the "s" at the end of "http".

If after ensuring the home page is set with what I've given you above and the issue still occurs, you may have a virus in your computer that has modified "Browser Helper Objects" in which you will need to get the virus removed by a local computer company or a tech savvy friend.

Hope this helps, have a great day!

Windows XP

I can answer most questions regarding installation of Windows XP, speed optimization, recommended minimal installation specifications, any hardware issues you may encounter, dual booting, best anti-virus software to go with without spending a dime, and much more. If you'd like to dual boot any Linux OS with your Windows XP, I can guide you through that as well. If it is not related to Windows XP, please choose another expert who can help you.

Experience includes repairing hundreds of desktops and laptops, upgrading some computers from Windows 7 or Vista to Windows XP (yes, this is actually an upgrade), using Linux operating systems for data recovery, diagnosis and more! I've also done capacitor repairs on motherboards with a high success rate. I regularly speed up customers computers to like new speeds or faster

Associates of Science in Computer Information Technology