Windows XP/my firefox homepage

Question
Thank you,Flinix,for your previous answering me but it seems that my problems will never end:
My home page is Goggle.com but it changes to goggle.rs and now I have goggle.hr. those I do not want. I want Goggle com. but it stays approx.3 days and then it switches to those other ones. what shall I do to fix it once and for all.
Awaiting your kind and useful answer,
I thank you billions times
Branka

Answer
Well one thing that could be causing the problem is the spelling of Google.com . In all three instances above, you typed "Goggle", and there is not a Goggle.com, or a Goggle.rs, so the computer may be trying to find the "Goggle" website in the case that the extension (.com, .net, .org, etc) was typed incorrectly by the user.

To fix the issue, simply make sure to put "https://www.google.com/" into your home page settings. You can copy what I typed as is (without the quote marks) and I even made it a secure version of the page by having the page load through a secure shell, indicated by the "s" at the end of "http".

If after ensuring the home page is set with what I've given you above and the issue still occurs, you may have a virus in your computer that has modified "Browser Helper Objects" in which you will need to get the virus removed by a local computer company or a tech savvy friend.

Hope this helps, have a great day!

Windows XP

Flinix