Windows XP/window 7 partations

Question
sir

during window 7 installation i am trying to divide 200 gb partation into 100 gb each , but one partation of 100 gb forms but other 100 gb shows as un allocated :(

how to solve this ?

Answer
Hi usman,

Where are you seeing this showing as unallocated? Windows should actually detect that and prompt you to format it. If you are in the Device Manager already (go to Start and right click on Computer and choose Manage. Go to Disk Management. Look for the unallocated 100GB and right click on it and choose Format. Select the type of format you want and that should allocate the space in Windows.

Kevin.

Windows XP

Kevin Hou