Windows XP/forwarding pictures

I frequently get emails with pictures that I can view but for some reason when I forward them the pictures aren't included, only the text and sometimes even that is jibberish.  Is there a way to make these forwardable so my friends can enjoy them as well?  Also I'm just wondering if you have ever run across the situation where the @ and " are switched on the keyboard? Apparently this is a bootleg version of windows 8 which I suppose is the cause but I just wonder how good old Microsoft managed to create this weird problem.  I tried a different keyboard and both do the same thing.

I can not assist you with the email forwarding issue as that sounds like a problem with email service provider settings.

I can, however, help you with the " and @ keys being swapped. I actually have this set on on of my computers. The keyboard is set in the operating system as English (UK). The keyboard layout is nearly identical except for those two keys and I believe the "pound currency" key instead of the dollar sign in the number line of keys on the keyboard.

Simply go to Control Panel and go to keyboard options (or regional settings depending on the OS) and change it over to English (US).

Hope this helps, have a great day!

Windows XP

I can answer most questions regarding installation of Windows XP, speed optimization, recommended minimal installation specifications, any hardware issues you may encounter, dual booting, best anti-virus software to go with without spending a dime, and much more. If you'd like to dual boot any Linux OS with your Windows XP, I can guide you through that as well. If it is not related to Windows XP, please choose another expert who can help you.

Experience includes repairing hundreds of desktops and laptops, upgrading some computers from Windows 7 or Vista to Windows XP (yes, this is actually an upgrade), using Linux operating systems for data recovery, diagnosis and more! I've also done capacitor repairs on motherboards with a high success rate. I regularly speed up customers computers to like new speeds or faster

Associates of Science in Computer Information Technology