Wine/KWV PORT 1963 LIMITED RELEASE

keith wrote at 2011-04-05 22:29:29
Those KWV's are indeed very good ports.  They are late bottled (in the 1990's) and with not very good corks.

Today (5 Apr 2011) I retrieved one from my basement to enjoy on Thursday.  It looks ok, it should be good.  The price sticker is less than R50 which is now about USD6.

Value?  I would, today, pay about USD50 for a bottle.  Perhaps more, if I wanted it as a gift for someone born in that year.

Gordon wrote at 2016-01-17 17:56:59
I have 1963 limited release port witch i have no use for . if there is any takers please contact me  

Wine

David Ling