Wine/Muscadine wine

us-marshal wrote at 2015-04-08 17:36:50
Take a look at Morgan Creek Vineyards in Napa Valley, the only one that I am currently aware of who sells a Muscadine wine.

Elaine Marshall

I am a specialist in wines from California, the Pacific Northwest, Australia and the Rhone. My specialties are the business and marketing of wine, professional wine evaluation, and wine writing. I have experience in winemaking for the home enthusiast but a broader knowledge in viticulture and the wine regions of the world. I WILL AUTO-REJECT ALL VALUATION, COGNAC, and SPIRITS QUESTIONS.

Currently the Wine Director for Sunset Magazine's Wine Club, I founded the First Street Wine Company in Livermore, California. As former restaurant sommelier, I have over 12 years of experience in the wine industry and am an Advanced Certified Wine Professional of the Culinary Institute of America. As a specialist in New World wines, especially Syrah/Shiraz, I have studied extensively the wines of California, Australia, the Rhone Valley, and the Pacific Northwest. Accepted to the Institute of Masters of Wine program in 2006, I taste hundreds of wines annually. I have served as a wine judge for many California and Oregon wine competitions. A graduate of the University of California at Davis, I have produced and bottled my own private-label wine for four vintages. My wine reviews have been published in Diablo Magazine and in various on-line newsletters, including Sunset Magazine, Better Homes and Gardens, and others.

Sunset Magazine, Diablo Magazine, Better Homes and Gardens,

Certified Wine Professional Advanced, Culinary Institute of America Master of Wine Candidate

Sunset Magazine Connoisseurs' Guide to California Wine