Wine/Chianti bottle

Rhiannon0209 wrote at 2011-08-25 12:34:56
That's not strictly true - my parents brought one back from Italy in the 60's - never drank it just used it for an ornament.

John wrote at 2012-01-19 23:03:59
I have a tall green Chianti bottle. It is about four feet tall. I bought it in 1978. The neck is segmented, not straight. The glass is green. I'm open to offers

george cohen wrote at 2012-10-25 19:00:38
I have a tall Chianti bottle - green - Straw Raffia Basket at bottom.  I live in Central NJ.  I'll sell it for $7 to anyone who would pick it up at my home.

Shelise wrote at 2012-12-06 01:38:11
I would love to buy the tall bottles if someone is willing.  I will pay for shipping.

Please e-mail me!  

arnshel@yahoo.com

Wine

Paul Wagner