Wine/Hennessy Cognac 1976

MarkTotoyi wrote at 2012-02-17 17:16:14
Hi There

Do you still have the bottle I'm interested. I'll pay you big money of it name your price

Don Henny wrote at 2013-03-10 22:14:39
Do you still have this bottle?

mail me some pictures please

James wrote at 2013-05-08 01:47:22
I don't agree. I am a bartender at Ray Radigan's in Pleasant Prarie Wisconsin and we lust found 2 cases of this. Hennessy is quality and the historical connection makes it that much more valuable. I say $250-$300 a bottle. By the way, we have opened one and it is exqusite.

David Baines

I can answer all questions relevant to wines, spirits, and liqueurs from any region of the world, and give valuations on them.

I have owned a wine import and retail business, I have compiled many wine lists, and at present value wines etc for a british auction house.

The BII, IFL, WSET, Institute of Hospitality.

WSET Wine Educator, Cert ed, Fellow of the British Institute of Innkeeping and the Institute of Hospitality.

I gained the Best Dressed Off Licence in the UK award in the early 1980s, this was the first time it was awarded, for wine knowledge etc.

Iceland Foods, Butcombe brewery, Harvey Nichols, Las Iguanas, University of Bath, Co-operative society, Bath Spa Hotel, Royal Crescent Hotel,