Wine/Celebrity Cellars

Albie wrote at 2010-01-17 05:40:04
I bought a case of this wine when it first came out,it is now 15 years old, I paid 43.00 per bottle retail, I have yet to taste it

Cindy wrote at 2010-10-02 21:18:56
I am looking to buy frank sinatra wine please let me know if you still have this and if its for sale and how much you would like..

donnersr wrote at 2012-01-11 09:13:22
Whats the value of such a bottle? Celebrity Cellars Frank Sinatra. I found one in a storage shed purchase.

Dave wrote at 2012-01-11 22:19:54
Garbage. Dont waste your money. Stored it properly, cork crumbled. Massive amount of unknown residue inside the bottle. Just nasty. Never again.

Barb wrote at 2016-01-22 19:37:02
I have a bottle of the Frank Sinatra unopened if anyone is interested.  

Wine

Elaine Marshall