Wine/world cup shaped bottle of wine

Jill wrote at 2009-06-19 22:34:02
We have a bottle which is exactly the same except it is red wine. Likewise we have tried to find information on it but drawn a blank.

Mario wrote at 2010-06-18 22:21:06
I have the same bottle but filled with red wine, it is also unopened I have yet to see or find another

Ramone wrote at 2010-10-02 14:31:37
I have an identical bottle but empty! It did contain Castel del Monte Rosato, i.e. Rose wine. The label is faded to black & white but still clear. It is for sale if anyone wants to make an offer.

H wrote at 2010-11-05 10:49:50
Hi,The wine was sold as a set of three , Castle del monte, Rosato--- Trentino, Chardonnay--- Barbera, D'asti,

Blush , white & red. They were purchased from the trade shop Macro in 1990, My mother got me a set & I told a freind who also got a set , He gave me his set when he sold up & moved away & since then has passsed away. The bottles came in a box with a clear front,,, thats all the info I have on them, hope it helps

ls86 wrote at 2011-12-19 13:54:52
My parents have one just like it at home. In a dark bottle tho. A gift from a French transfer student i believe..

JD wrote at 2013-06-12 11:04:19
Jason - do you still have this bottle and would you be willing to sell it?  Do get in touch if so.  Jim, UK

chris wrote at 2014-11-18 20:25:07
i have an unopened bottle of castel del monte wine rosato 1990 (world cup shaped) im open to offers if anyone's interested

Wine

Antonio Rocha Graša