Wine/Vicomte Bernard Cuvee Chevalier Martin

Polly wrote at 2011-01-16 18:30:30
Hi Paul/Elly

We have 5 bottles of this wine, (was 6 but I opened one to taste) and it is rather sweet for my liking.  Elly is correct, the label is exactly as stated, no label on the back.

If you interested in buying,let me know.

Cheers

Polly

trebor7 wrote at 2011-03-28 20:19:40
I have just bought 6 bottles of the said wine, 2 years younger(2010 Hajos-Baja)and I can verify it clearly states it is a Product of Hungary. It's the best red I've ever tasted, not that I'm an expert.  

Nick wrote at 2011-07-13 15:39:29
Hi Polly I would be interested in buying the remaining bottles!

Please advise how much it would be be to the UK?

Is it the 2005?

Daniel wrote at 2011-07-19 06:44:17
are these bottles still for sale? if not how can I get some. Thanks

Daniel

cheryl wrote at 2011-08-14 23:56:04
Hi there,

I buy the Hungarian red Chevalier Martin from Vicomte de Romanet it is roughly £11.50 a bottle

clairemwatergate wrote at 2011-12-15 00:37:23
Hi All,

Has anyone found this amazing wine anywhere. The only one I can find is priced at £29 per bottle from Japan, plus delivery. I would be most grateful for some help on this matter! as mentioned above the wine does exist as described by Elly. just opened a bottle and was totally blown away by it. I will be trying our local wine merchant in the morning. If they have any joy I will pass it on.

Cheers Claire

liz wrote at 2012-01-28 10:51:24
The wine Vicomte Bernard de Romanet GmbH 2008 Hajos-Baja is a product of Hungary.  A lovely soft red.  My brother gets a case each year but I don't know where from. Always a lovely wine that seems to suit the whole family. Perhaps knowing the rest of the label will help you. D 55593 Rudesheim  

teresa wrote at 2012-02-20 17:39:49
I Have found this lovely wine from The International wine centre, £10 per bottle.

Vicomte Bernard de Romanet ltd

Telephone number 01582 456465

Hope this helps. Teresa

Ian wrote at 2013-07-26 23:30:51
I have some of the 2012 vintage and have to say it is one of the most pleasing red wines I have had for some time.Best when slightly chilled and kept close to hand,away from prying hands.

Wine

Paul Wagner