john wrote at 2013-12-08 14:13:50
sorry to burst your bubble but i worked at harveys in 1973 and their were in fact 600 bottles made to celebrate the birthday of bristol becoming 600 years old and they were all sold up on the downs of wich i was one of the staff that worked in the tent.

i also have a bottle that has never been opened and it is actualy 40 years old this date 2013

David Ling

I have 40 year`s experience tasting, collecting and enjoying wines as an amateur enthusiast. Bordeaux and Port are my particular loves and I regularly buy and sell at auction. I have a good library and frequently participate in on-line discussions. I can only help with valuations, buying or selling if you tell me where you live as there are many variations around the world.

I would not feel confident answering questions on German wines or those of the USA, South Africa or Australia. But please check my prestige rating and browse "Browse Past Answers" at the top of this page to see if I'm the one you want to help on everything else! (PLEASE don't forget to tell me where you are if you want my estimation of value or help buying or selling!)

I also participate regularly on several other discussion groups.