Wine/1961 Wine from Italy

TomS wrote at 2015-01-24 23:36:22
I have a bottle of the same wine the neck is about 5 feet tall I would be willing to part with the bottle and the wine for the right price call me 714 234 8880 my name is Tom

David Baines

I can answer all questions relevant to wines, spirits, and liqueurs from any region of the world, and give valuations on them.

I have owned a wine import and retail business, I have compiled many wine lists, and at present value wines etc for a british auction house.

The BII, IFL, WSET, Institute of Hospitality.

WSET Wine Educator, Cert ed, Fellow of the British Institute of Innkeeping and the Institute of Hospitality.

I gained the Best Dressed Off Licence in the UK award in the early 1980s, this was the first time it was awarded, for wine knowledge etc.

Iceland Foods, Butcombe brewery, Harvey Nichols, Las Iguanas, University of Bath, Co-operative society, Bath Spa Hotel, Royal Crescent Hotel,