David Ling wrote at 2011-04-10 10:33:22
I think this is a rosÚ table wine - not a Port - as Dalva/da Silva are one of many houses who sell Douro table wines as well as Ports.

If I'm right, this bottle is now very old indeed and wouldn't be easy to sell at any price!

gooden wrote at 2013-04-03 10:33:46
I would buy that bottle for sentimental reasons. Contact me:

David Baines

I can answer all questions relevant to wines, spirits, and liqueurs from any region of the world, and give valuations on them.

I have owned a wine import and retail business, I have compiled many wine lists, and at present value wines etc for a british auction house.

The BII, IFL, WSET, Institute of Hospitality.

WSET Wine Educator, Cert ed, Fellow of the British Institute of Innkeeping and the Institute of Hospitality.

I gained the Best Dressed Off Licence in the UK award in the early 1980s, this was the first time it was awarded, for wine knowledge etc.

Iceland Foods, Butcombe brewery, Harvey Nichols, Las Iguanas, University of Bath, Co-operative society, Bath Spa Hotel, Royal Crescent Hotel,