Wine/what a Bottle of 1967 Quinta Lisbon wine might be worth

Shawn wrote at 2015-04-26 02:47:35
Actually, I'm now sitting in front of an empty bottle, identical to your's. Got it for 99 cents at a local estate sale. Opened with, we'll, low hopes.

And it was, we'll, phenomenal. I love vintage  ports and have had a 1963, 1994, as well

As 30 and 40 year old Tawnys. This was up there with the old Tawnys. Would have been

Happy paying $40 for this "4/5 of a pint" wine.  

Olivia wrote at 2015-06-02 00:39:33
I've found the same bottle, Quinta Lisbon red 1967, while clearing out my parents' closet: it tastes great!

Paul Wagner

Wines of the world, wine a food matching, wine and food service questions. I currently teach Wine courses at Napa Valley College, am an international wine judge, written many articles for publication, and have been a guest speaker at way too many wine conferences to remember. 25 years in the business. With Liz Thach and Janeen Olsen, I authored the definitive book on wine marketing: Wine Marketing & Sales, Strategies for a Saturated Market by The Wine Appreciation Guild, which won the Gourmand International Award in 2008 for the best wine book for professionals! With Rick Kushman of Capital Public Radio, I host a radio show and podcast called Bottletalk at, where I answer questions about wine and food on the air.

30 years in the business.

Society of Wine Educators, Academy of Wine Communications, American Wine Society

Vineyard and Winery Management Magazine, Fine Wine Journal, les Amis du Vin Journal, Society of Wine Educators Journal, and more.

I have taught at Napa Valley College for the last twenty years.

Spanish National Wine Fair: A lifetime dedicated to wine award. Espaderino della Castelania di Soave in Italy.

Wineries include Caymus, Wente, Parducci, Shannon Ridge, Paul Dolan Wines, Vigilance, and others. Wine regions include the Union des Grand Crus de Borcdeaux, Union des Grands Crus de St. Emilion, Consorzio di Chianti CLassico, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, Consorzio di Franciacorta, Rioja Alavesa, and others.