Wine/finding a wine

julie wrote at 2012-02-07 17:10:20
Hi, i have a red and a white they have paintings on the bottles are they the same??

David Ling wrote at 2012-02-09 10:33:06
Hi Julie,

I can't tell without seeing a photo so please ask a new question, including one, and I'll try to help.

David

.

Craig Steinkraus wrote at 2012-03-11 17:15:34
I have this bottle available....If you are still interested, make me a realistic offer.

50eme anniversaire de la liberation 1944, bordeaux superieur, mis en bouteille par louis de valensac a- thiais-france

Sailor6147@Hotmail

Buddy Norris wrote at 2012-05-01 02:05:02
I have one, it's a beautiful bottle with a jeep and another vehicle in front of the arch of triumph !!!!

I also have another bordeaux in another beautiful bottle

1789 to 1989 bicentenaire.  

graham thorpe wrote at 2013-08-18 16:03:40
Hi Sonny,

I have a bottle that was given to me as a present approx. 30 years ago. The ' par louis de valensac a- thiais-france 'is however  'a:Brissac-France'

I am unable to find anything to compare it to in terms of value

Jan wrote at 2016-11-10 17:51:58
Hi David, are you still looking?

We have a bottle which matches your description exactly, a rare find I gather.

Although it's sentimental, we may be prepared to part with it.

What would be your best offer?

Wine

David Ling