Wine/"rare ruby port"

Lou Saggiani wrote at 2013-12-31 23:13:02
Had two bottles ..........opened one and found it to be outstanding.  Did have to filter for drink and a beautiful clarity.  Wish I had a case.

It would be well worth an investment to buy/own/drink.

The actual product appears to be approximately 80 years old and most probably quite difficult to acquire and price.  Should command a premium.......I have had some of the great ports and this is on par with their performance.

David Ling

I have 40 year`s experience tasting, collecting and enjoying wines as an amateur enthusiast. Bordeaux and Port are my particular loves and I regularly buy and sell at auction. I have a good library and frequently participate in on-line discussions. I can only help with valuations, buying or selling if you tell me where you live as there are many variations around the world.

I would not feel confident answering questions on German wines or those of the USA, South Africa or Australia. But please check my prestige rating and browse "Browse Past Answers" at the top of this page to see if I'm the one you want to help on everything else! (PLEASE don't forget to tell me where you are if you want my estimation of value or help buying or selling!)

I also participate regularly on several other discussion groups.