Wine/camus

Question
i have a half bottle of camus la grande marque un opened ser no 082234ch could pleas tell me how old it is and what it might be worth .i bought it mid 1970s thank you

Answer
Hi Ray,

If you bought this from a merchant sometime in the 70's then it will have been blended around then too - from their stocks of various distillations.

I'd rather not speculate regarding the value as old Cognacs sometimes command enhanced values from collectors who seek them for some reason, although spirits neither improve nor decline with age if the cork remains sound and prevents evaporation.

The Whisky Exchange (http://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/) might be willing to make you an offer.

David
.

Wine

David Ling