Wine/camus napoleon - cognac

Question
hi,

i have a bottle the bottle is green. of cognac camus napoleon, serial no. 746789E. i was wondering how much this may be worth and where in qld i could sell it.

thanking you

Answer
Hi Chris

Distilled spirits like this are so high in alcohol that they don't change much, for better or for worse, once they are bottled.  The good news is that this is fine to drink.  The bad news is that it hasn't appreciated in value the way some fine wines do.  This is worth what a current bottling would be worth--not more than about US$50 max.

In the USA it is illegal for private individuals to sell alcoholic beverages--you'd have to work through a retailer or an auction house, and they would take a nice commission.  I am not sure what the laws are in OZ.  

Hope that helps. I wish I had better news for you.

Paul Wagner

Wine

Paul Wagner