Wine/Chianti Bucalossi Bottle with the neck made of 6 fish

Question
Chianti Bucalossi
Chianti Bucalossi  

Neck of bottle
Neck of bottle  
My grandmother has passed away & I kept a lot of things from her life! One is this bottle of 1975 Chianti Bucalossi. The different thing about it is that the neck of the wine bottle consists of 6 fish & I am unable to locate it on line to see what exactly the meaning is behind it & all the details. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right spots!! Any information you can give me is greatly appreciated, it's never been opened, even knowing the wine is not drinkable at this time, it's still pretty cool that it was never opened. I'm going to attempt to attach some pics! Thank Tou very much : )

Answer
Hi Shanna

This is a fun bottle, but it isn't worth anything.  These were made years ago as merchandising items for restaurants.  The wine inside was never really intended for aging, so it these were more valuable for the bottle than the wine inside.

I've seen them on ebay for about $20...but I don't know if they sold.

Sorry that I can't give you better news.

Paul Wagner

Wine

Paul Wagner