Wine/white wine shelf life

Question
i have a bottle of 2003 pinot grigio santa margarhita and i need to know if it is drinkable.  Other information on the label is alto adige.  it is an Italian wine bottled by santa margherita, s.p.a.

the wine has not been stored in a cellar or cooler.  will it still be good to drink?

Answer
Pinot Grigio is a wine that is produced with the intention of it being consumed within 1 - 2 years of bottling. Santa Margherita bottles their wine within months of harvesting the grapes, so at the latest your bottle would have been shipped to consumers in 2004. Give this, and the fact it hasn't been stored in a cool environment I suggest to avoid drinking or cooking with the wine.

Wine

Jessica Fialkovich