Wine/wine shelf life

Question
I have several bottles of white MATEUS vinho regional beiras.  I do not know how old it is nor whether it is still consumable.  I believe it is a few years old.

Could you please advise whether it is still good or not ?

Thank you very much.

Answer
White MATEUS is supposed to be consumed within a few months from being purchased tops. If they are a few years old, they most likely are not at their best anymore. However, before pouring them down the drain, open one and see how you like it. The others should be the same if they were all kept together. You never know, you may have a pleasant surprise.

Wine

Antonio Rocha Graša