Wine/blue nun

Question
bluenun
bluenun  

bluenun
bluenun  
I have a bottle of Blue Nun from 1971 that has been in a downstairs cupboard for 40 years and looks as good as the day I bought it.
Does it have, or will it ever have any value, and if so, what is the value?

Answer
Hi Dan,

Firstly, apologies for the late reply but this has only just been posted in the Question Pool.

Blue Nun is a low-cost German table wine made in an off-dry/semi-sweet style for immediate drinking so there's no possibilty of pleasure from one this old. It would be impossibe to sell and thus has no value I'm afraid. Sorry!

David
.

Wine

David Ling