In 2010 you received a query from someone named Christine - her message was:
I found a J.R. Brillet Reserve Limitee Cognac  Grande Champagne -- Its a numbered bottle 36/36 -- i wrote to the company and they said its from the 1900's -- its still in the oak box and never opened... i have a pic if that help...

I also have a bottle numbered 5/36. Do you have Christine's email so I can write to her and find out what she was able to learn?

Hi Arthur,

AllExperts keep email addrsses confidential in order to proctect personal privacy so I'm afraid I don't know any way for you to contact Christine, except to hope that she may see this and post a follow-up.

You might get some help at the forum on though.

David Ling

I have 40 year`s experience tasting, collecting and enjoying wines as an amateur enthusiast. Bordeaux and Port are my particular loves and I regularly buy and sell at auction. I have a good library and frequently participate in on-line discussions. I can only help with valuations, buying or selling if you tell me where you live as there are many variations around the world.

I would not feel confident answering questions on German wines or those of the USA, South Africa or Australia. But please check my prestige rating and browse "Browse Past Answers" at the top of this page to see if I'm the one you want to help on everything else! (PLEASE don't forget to tell me where you are if you want my estimation of value or help buying or selling!)

I also participate regularly on several other discussion groups.