Wine/Collectible Bottle

Hi, I have a bottle of Jose Pemartin Sherry (Rich Cream}  The bottle is gold; Produced by: Jose Pemartin, Jerez De La Frontera
founded in 1810 and Imported by: Brittany Imports Corporation,
Miami, FL.  Import No. Fla-i-410?  Could you give me a site where
I could find the possible value or a list of collectibles.
Jim Olson

HI Jim

I don't have great news for you.  Cream sherries are not as collectible as Bordeaux, Port or other great wines.  They are delicious, but they don't seem to attract the same kind of attention from those who collect fine wines.  If you want to see for yourself, you can check out the offerings on or  They are on-line wine auctions that provide a pretty idea of what is selling---and for how much.

I'd estimate that this bottle would sell for under $50...and then you would pay the commission.  If it were mine, I would drink it or give it to someone who loves fine sherry

Hope that helps

Paul Wagner  

Paul Wagner

Wines of the world, wine a food matching, wine and food service questions. I currently teach Wine courses at Napa Valley College, am an international wine judge, written many articles for publication, and have been a guest speaker at way too many wine conferences to remember. 25 years in the business. With Liz Thach and Janeen Olsen, I authored the definitive book on wine marketing: Wine Marketing & Sales, Strategies for a Saturated Market by The Wine Appreciation Guild, which won the Gourmand International Award in 2008 for the best wine book for professionals! With Rick Kushman of Capital Public Radio, I host a radio show and podcast called Bottletalk at, where I answer questions about wine and food on the air.

30 years in the business.

Society of Wine Educators, Academy of Wine Communications, American Wine Society

Vineyard and Winery Management Magazine, Fine Wine Journal, les Amis du Vin Journal, Society of Wine Educators Journal, and more.

I have taught at Napa Valley College for the last twenty years.

Spanish National Wine Fair: A lifetime dedicated to wine award. Espaderino della Castelania di Soave in Italy.

Wineries include Caymus, Wente, Parducci, Shannon Ridge, Paul Dolan Wines, Vigilance, and others. Wine regions include the Union des Grand Crus de Borcdeaux, Union des Grands Crus de St. Emilion, Consorzio di Chianti CLassico, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, Consorzio di Franciacorta, Rioja Alavesa, and others.