Wine/Collectible Bottle

Question
Hi, I have a bottle of Jose Pemartin Sherry (Rich Cream}  The bottle is gold; Produced by: Jose Pemartin, Jerez De La Frontera
founded in 1810 and Imported by: Brittany Imports Corporation,
Miami, FL.  Import No. Fla-i-410?  Could you give me a site where
I could find the possible value or a list of collectibles.
Thanks,
Jim Olson

Answer
HI Jim

I don't have great news for you.  Cream sherries are not as collectible as Bordeaux, Port or other great wines.  They are delicious, but they don't seem to attract the same kind of attention from those who collect fine wines.  If you want to see for yourself, you can check out the offerings on Winebid.com or Winecommune.com.  They are on-line wine auctions that provide a pretty idea of what is selling---and for how much.

I'd estimate that this bottle would sell for under $50...and then you would pay the commission.  If it were mine, I would drink it or give it to someone who loves fine sherry

Hope that helps

Paul Wagner  

Wine

Paul Wagner