Wine/Fish shaped wine bottle 3 1/2 feet high

Angela B wrote at 2012-12-22 23:51:19
I also have the same fish bottle!!  It was given to my Dad as a gift and it sat behind my father's bar at our house for many years.  Now that he has passed, I have it in my kitchen.  I don't think you can drink it, the color does not look very good.  It probably turned to vinegar.

Julie wrote at 2012-12-26 17:44:31
I would like to purchase your tall green fish bottle.

I'm not sure the email will post so if you could call me.

Eight zero six, three two four, seven two two one!  

Thanks!  Julie

Julie wrote at 2012-12-26 17:49:51
I would love to purchase a tall green fish wine bottle, as one I

Bought for my mother broke.  Please call or text me if you'd be willing to

Sell the bottle!  Eight zero six, three two four, seven two two one.

Jessica Fialkovich

I can address questions from wine basics to the more advanced aspects of the industry including grape varietals, winemaking regions, winemaking techniques, viticulture and growing practices, sales and marketing strategies, industry statistics, and history.

In 2009, I founded a premium wine retail establishment in Naples, Florida. After going it to the top shop in the local market and gaining national presence, the business was sold in 2012. I am currently serving as a wine consultant, educator, writer, and media contributor.

Society of Wine Educators

Current contributions:; Past contributions: Fox 4 News Fort Myers,, Naples Daily News, Pulse Magazine, 239Spot Magazine

Wine and Spirits Education Trust, Diploma Level Student; Wine and Spirits Education Trust, Advanced Level, With Distinction; Wine and Spirits Education Trust, Intermediate Level, With Distinction; Society of Wine Educators, Certified Specialist of Wine

Forty under Forty, Gulf Coast Business Review, Southwest Florida, US