Wine/Fish shaped wine bottle 3 1/2 feet high

Question
My uncle recently passed away and I asked for the bottle of wine that was always sitting in his bedroom.  It is 3 1/2 feet tall and from the top it has fish and as they go down the neck they get larger.  It still has the wine in it and the cork has never been taken out of it.  It says Italia Marchio Nazional and it has a number under neath that.  The number is 0745930.  My husband and I were wondering if you could give us any information on this.  thank you.

Sincerely Mr. & Mrs. Carey Wohlever

Answer
Mr. and Mrs. Carey Wohlever,

These larger bottles were created by producers as display pieces for restaurants and retailers around the world to promote the winery and its products. It was mainly meant as a merchandising sample, not really containing quality wine that would age well at all. The words "Italia Marchio Nazional" is a national brand in Italy and the number is probably a sort of serial number from the company. Although it is a unique piece of artwork, I do not think the wine will be good to drink at this point nor do I think it would fetch much on the auction market.  

Wine

Jessica Fialkovich