Wine/Heidsieck 2008

Question
front
front  

back
back  
Hi David,

I have a bottle of Charles Heidsieck 2008 Brut Réserve Magnum - Champagne Charles Heidsieck 1,5l. I wonder if you could give me a valuation on this. I've been told the Champagne won several prices, but honestly i don't believe... :)
I live in Switzerland.

thanks for any help

regards ruben

Answer
Hi Ruben,

I'm afraid I don't have any information about the value of this in Switzerland as it's only just coming onto the market but Steinfel's (http://www.steinfelsweine.ch/) might be able to suggest a catlogue valuation as a potential auction entry.

Charles Heidsieck is a reputable Champagne house and it's commonplace to quote prizes from the past as part of the promotional copy on their labels. They aren't very relevant though as that was then, not now.

David
.

Wine

David Ling