Hello Paul,
Years ago back in New York we were able to buy Seglo wine (Spain).  I now live in Las Vegas, NV. Where would I be able to find this
wine here in Nevada?
Thank you

Hi Arleen

Yep--this used to be imported by Shaw-Ross, but that's no longer the case.  In the UK the importer is Alexander Hadleigh..but that won't you either.

But all is not lost.  This is a Domecq product, so anywhere you find a bottle of any of their sherries or brandies, they should also be able to order this for you. Or you can Google Pedro Domecq and ask them directly.  By the way, the correct spelling is Siglo, and the wine is from Rioja in northern Spain.

Hope that helps

Paul Wagner

Paul Wagner

Wines of the world, wine a food matching, wine and food service questions. I currently teach Wine courses at Napa Valley College, am an international wine judge, written many articles for publication, and have been a guest speaker at way too many wine conferences to remember. 25 years in the business. With Liz Thach and Janeen Olsen, I authored the definitive book on wine marketing: Wine Marketing & Sales, Strategies for a Saturated Market by The Wine Appreciation Guild, which won the Gourmand International Award in 2008 for the best wine book for professionals! With Rick Kushman of Capital Public Radio, I host a radio show and podcast called Bottletalk at, where I answer questions about wine and food on the air.

30 years in the business.

Society of Wine Educators, Academy of Wine Communications, American Wine Society

Vineyard and Winery Management Magazine, Fine Wine Journal, les Amis du Vin Journal, Society of Wine Educators Journal, and more.

I have taught at Napa Valley College for the last twenty years.

Spanish National Wine Fair: A lifetime dedicated to wine award. Espaderino della Castelania di Soave in Italy.

Wineries include Caymus, Wente, Parducci, Shannon Ridge, Paul Dolan Wines, Vigilance, and others. Wine regions include the Union des Grand Crus de Borcdeaux, Union des Grands Crus de St. Emilion, Consorzio di Chianti CLassico, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, Consorzio di Franciacorta, Rioja Alavesa, and others.